Saturday, February 5, 2011

up north

Last weekend was our annual trip up north for Christmas with Brad's Dad.  
It was {thank God} warmer than it has been in the past, so we could spend more time outside!

Here's the gift opening...

And I'm not sure WHY I even attempt to take pictures with my kids.  This was the best one out of about 20 pics...
Watching fireworks
 
I love how well the girls got along this year.  It looks like they're telling secrets.
The boys

Saturday night we stayed at a hotel, and Jacks was MORE than a little excited that we had a great water park to hang out at!  Since we didn't think it opened until 10, I was a bit worried about what to do with the kids for a good four hours to occupy our time...but to our surprise, the kids both slept until 8:00.  That is like 2:00 in the afternoon for most, let me tell ya.  And the park opened at 9:00, PERFECTION!  Sometimes God sends you a smile, seriously.
I really should have taken another picture after Fin got the hang of going down the slide, she looks so scared!
You'd never know she went down it about 50 times after this.
I couldn't even get a good one of Jacks, he was too quick!  On our way home he said it was the best day ever, so I'm fairly certain he had a good time even if there are no pictures to show of it.
And after we were all worn out, it was time to warm up with a little lunch...
Gotta love the Cheetos hands!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs