Sunday, February 6, 2011

{un}clearly getting older

A couple of weeks ago, I took a day off for appointments.  You know, fun ones, like going to the dentist, physical, and the eye doctor.

Well, nothing screams getting older like getting told not only do you need A ROOT CANAL, but you also have to wear glasses every day.

Seriously - a ROOT CANAL!?  It wasn't as bad as I thought, only thanks to Kelley who gave me great tips I had plenty of gas and my iPod in tow...and if I have to hear Brad say it's because I don't brush my teeth one more time, I may punch his front two out.
{He's obviously kidding since this OCD gal OVER brushes on occasion.}

Now the glasses thing...I have had to wear glasses in the past.  I got headaches when I was preggers with Jacks and they thought it was because I needed readers.  Fine. When I'm at work if I've been looking at the screen for too long I MAY throw them on.  This is on a whole new level.  Every.Day!?

Ah, I digress...I put them on and I honestly had no idea how much I could NOT see before I got them.  It's like a fourth grader who had no idea that the teacher was actually writing words on the board.  I'm not a fan of wearing them, but MY WORD I can SEE, people, I can SEEEEEEEE!!

I took this before B and I went on a fun date Friday night...


Now, my only question is...who is going to buy me that much needed BOTOX for my birthday!?  Any takers??

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs