Tuesday, July 26, 2011

the 4th


Let me preface by saying I'm fairly certain this may be the most pictures on a blog post in the history of blogging.
Too many favorites, so much fun was had....I couldn't choose. Or maybe it's that I'm too lazy to edit?
Whatevs.

Our first 4th at our very own lake home.
{insert the happiest heart}



Jacks on the ski trainer...for being so fearless, he definitely has reservations when it comes to skiing.
And tubing.
And anything that goes along with the boat.

During a cute photo opp of jumping off the dock, we all got a bit of a surprise...






Kas and I on the tube....guess who the first to fall off was!?  Shocker.



My gorgeous little sisters.
They keep me young, I keep them from wanting to get old.

Prepping for the big day....

What we like to call Kristi toes :)













I wish the follwing picture was a video.
Jacks yelling "ca-chow" to me and pointing while he jumps off the dock.
Makes my Mommy heart smile.





Finny and her new trick...she could float All.Day.Long.




I guess Daddy needs a little more sun screen...


Happy 4th of July.
And God Bless Americurrrrrr.


1 comment:

Carissa said...

Love all the pics! Looks like a fun time!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs