Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Creepin'

Last year, we had our first theme party.
We decided we are turning it into an annual event.
This year's theme:
Creepy Denim.

The only requirement was denim.  Head to toe preferably.
I love that our friends and family have as much fun as we do, and I'm pretty sure we laughed every time someone new walked through the door.

The birthday boy and girl:

We set up a bit of a photo booth with my handmade backdrop.



If there were an award for the highest rise, these girls would take the cake. Hands down.
Darcy even had her sweet dance moves down with those Mom Jeans.

We decided to re-create a picture we had taken in college, and we did a pretty good job at it.
We were laughing so hard I'm surprised we got a decent picture!


Here are the culprits for the worst blisters I have ever had in my life.  But my word, they were worth it.
I can't believe they were selling them in a store. Horrific.
One last pose for us before her departure.
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.



I'm up for suggestions for next year.  We have a few thoughts, but it's always fun to get more ideas!

1 comment:

Mergen's said...

Love it! A Coworker of mine went to a Jersey Shore Theme Party...the pics were GREAT. Bronzer, Bump It's, and Muscle Shirts!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs