Monday, July 18, 2011

some stuff

Wowza.
The longer I wait, the harder it is to blog.  I've gotta get my act together.
And looking through my emails and messages, y'all think I need to pull it together too.

So, here is my sad attempt at a few things going on...

This may be one of my fav pics as of late...while we were getting Jacks fitted for his tux, he was so pumped and kept telling us how handsome he looked. 
I posted this to facebook and said "Petey for President!?"

After spending a long 4th of July weekend at the lake, I took the next day off.
While unpacking, I couldn't find Fin's shoe.  Not that worried about it since I still had many more bags to unpack.
Not worried, that is, until I found her shoe AFTER it fell out of the dryer.
Apparently there is no possible way for a Croc to survive the heat.
New shoes ordered.

This, my friends, is the definition of multitasking for a 19 month old.


It's clearly been a while since I blogged since I have no pictures on here with my new hair.
By my new hair, I mean someone else's old hair.
Yep, extensions.
My adorable hair stylist asked if I would be a guinea pig for extensions, and being that I have never been able to grow long hair in my life, I decided to go for it.
Despite the fact that the first two weeks were spent strictly in ponytails, I have gotten used to it -
although sometimes I still don't know who I am in the mirror.

Here's a pic from part of my Vegas trip:
{I sent it to Brad as my "after"....you should have seen the sweaty "before" pic, it was immediately deleted}

 

Speaking of Vegas, I feel like the last couple of weeks passed by in a flash.
Last week alone I flew out Saturday morning to Vegas, worked my arse off, and got home late Thursday night to sneak into my kiddos rooms for a kiss.
{Thank GOODNESS for face-time and Skype or I would have gone bananas}
Friday night, we celebrated Marissa for her bachelorette party.
Saturday, a shower for Mar.
Sunday I hosted a bridal shower for my sister-in-law at our house.
Yeah, last night I fell asleep when Brad and I were watching TV at 8:15.
{because yes, both kiddos were sleeping too!}
Long week, long night's sleep.

So, I promise to get some blogging done this week, but this is my official plea to cut me some slack. :)

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs