Tuesday, October 9, 2012

growing up

Let me preface by saying eventually, there will be a day, where I don't start a blog by apologizing.
I have SO MUCH to catch up on.

So while life has been getting away from us, my kiddos have been growing up so fast.

Jacks started kindergarten.



He has had good days and tough days, but he loves school.
He doesn't love his new nickname, Freckle-face, but is learning a great lesson on name calling.
And I for one love those little freckles.
 

 Jacks is such a great big brother.
Always eager to help out {even if sometimes I'd rather he just leave the girls alone!}

He is pretty good entertainment...

And this was taken a couple of weeks ago, but little lady is crawling. FULL ON crawling at five months old.
I think I'm going to have my hands full with this one :)

 

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs