Wednesday, September 1, 2010

blubbering baby

You're probably thinking that I'm going to write something about my kids with a title like that...you know, a tantrum, a teething fit, a fight....but in Jack's words..."NNNegative".

This time it's me. Because Kara left. Wah. Yesterday morning she packed up her car and headed back to D-town.

This girl has seen Fin's first crawls, and she called it...she saw her first steps too.

She's learned how to make Jacks give her hugs and kisses every single day, AND how to help him control and channel his emotions {both are VERY big challenges in our house}.

{She also took a toothbrush to my baseboards and cabinets for me...a girl after my own heart}

I think the kids will miss her as much as me....what do you think, can you tell??






Fin's shirt says "my aunt is by BFF"

Tuesday night Jess, Kip, and I celebrated the last night of the summer sisters with a Redstone flirtini...
I'm pretty sure we will never all live in such close proximity again...but we had so much fun.
Maybe you should just graduate and get a job in the SW Metro, Kip....what do you think??

This weekend I'm going to fill her closet back up with my overflow and start re-decorating her room...unless she by chance calls and says she wants to move back in. That would be better.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs