Wednesday, September 8, 2010

randomness

Today's post is random. I had a long time to think on the way into work, and every once in a while I turn off the radio and enjoy the quietness (I'm pretty sure most moms can relate).

Here are just a few things of randomness:

*Just when you think traffic isn't so bad, school starts again. It took an hour and a half to get into work today, and I even left early. I never thought in my wildest dreams I would love a job enough to drive that far, but I truly do. Thank God for the days I can work from home.

*I really want to learn how to sew. I think it would be so fun and rewarding to make some cute things for my kiddos, and be able to hem my own pants...Lord knows I would save a ton of money on hemming alone.

*Jacks got up at 3:00am this morning. I think people think I'm exaggerating when I say the kid doesn't sleep much. I'm not kidding. The only good part is he'll lay in bed and talk your ear off. He typically doesn't sit still long enough to have a long conversation, and I absolutely adore the funny things that come out of his mouth that early in the morning. Like today, he wanted to learn how to spell each day of the week. HUH?? I don't even know how to spell Wednesday at 3:15am, Jacks. Or when he said "Mom, do you know what's beautiful? You and the stars."
Yep, that makes the 4 hours of sleep for me worth it.

*Maybe I should cut my hair again. I'm getting sick of it all of the sudden. And I'm not sure these bangs are working in my favor anymore.

*I thought I would hold Finley until she was 2 to prevent her from walking. Sensing that, she is now walking two weeks earlier than her brother did.

*Even though I think it is so much fun, Halloween slightly creeps me out.

*I would like to wear a flower or feather every day of the week. I adore them.

Happy Wednesday (and yes, that's how you spell it)


:)

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I love your randomness! I have random thoughts all the time! I am thinking of a new hairdo too:)

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs