Thursday, April 7, 2011

our miss alyss

It started with a simple conversation during the last round of birthdays.
Wouldn't it be fun to finally surprise Alyssa?

See, our Miss Alyss is our frequent traveler.
Living in Chicago, I'm pretty sure she's almost due for a free frequent flier flight with the miles she's racked up visiting us.

Alyssa's parents live in Madison, Gina is in Milwaukee, so it was the perfect meeting spot.
So with a little help from her Mom, a plan was in the works, and she was SHOCKED.
I told her Mom when we arrived our hope was for tears, and TEARS WE RECEIVED. 
I'm not heartless, I typically don't want to see my girlfriends cry, but if you know Alyssa, you know it's damn funny or very exciting if the tears come :)


{this was the only picture of the group of us....girls, does anyone have a better one!?}

I was going to crop Mr. Creepy out of this picture.  
Upon further review, it kind of sums up our evening out...creepers in the corner looking at us like we're crazy ladies.
Get us girls together that rarely see each other, and there's sure to be lots of giggles, a bit of squealing, and lots of {planned} ugly faces pictures.

This, however, was not one of the non-sharable ugly pictures.
Gross.  Seriously what took over my mouth in this photo!?  At least Ms. Birthday Girl looks pretty...

Birthday cake.  We couldn't even wait to get our coats off to start eating it, it was DELISH.
My coat is currently at the cleaners to get the bright pink frosting off almost every square inch....


It takes a village, people...even if it's only to get your boots off at the end of the night :)

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Looks like a blast! Sad I missed it!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs