Thursday, April 28, 2011

fail

Here's a fail post for two reasons.

Number one : blog neglect.  Isn't that a felony in some states?  
I can honestly say my kids are getting lots of attention, not to mention my laptop...work has been crazy.

Number two: picture fail.  By picture fail, I mean my camera has felt little to no love lately.  Couple that with the fact that it was Easter, and I literally took NO pictures of the kids together, and the attempt at a family picture is a sad one.

Exhibit A:
I'm sorry, but it looks like I took about three boxes of Peeps and shoved them in my cheeks.  Fin is ANGRY, and the boys are the ones that look OK....NOT NORMAL.  And it wasn't for lack of trying, Grandma Sandy put her best efforts into grabbing a nice pic.  Fail.

There was this cute one...because Aunts are simply the bomb.

After church we played outside and soaked in the sun as much as possible....
{and thank you Mom for sending these pictures over...}

Lots of baseball...

And maybe even falling asleep mid-swing session.

Although it looks MUCH warmer than it actually was, we thought it would be fun to take our coats off.
I mean, it IS April.

Looky who found her brother's baseball marshmallow!?  IN HEAVEN.  Oh yeah, and the sucker gel she decided to style her hair with is pretty hot as well. She's got full-out hockey hair at the moment.

And just to prove that we do sometimes look like we like each other...my Mom found this one on her camera as well from Gigi and Grandpa Merle's party weekend....better late than never.  And if it's an indication of how pictures of the four of us are going to go in the future, it may be never :)

Now you'll have to excuse me while I hunt and gather more Peeps to hide in my cheeks....and then they'll go straight to my thighs.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs