Sunday, May 1, 2011

baby bree

I can't believe it took me this long to visit this baby.

Little Miss Bree Josephine is eight weeks old, and one pretty cute babe.


Bree's Mom is Ashley, my high school bestie.  She makes some adorable little ladies.  
Here are the kids together - with baby Bree and Big Sister Shay.

And I'm not gonna lie, I was a smitten kitten with this little one.  Brad and I fought about who got to love her up first.

 Of course, my little mama wanted her turn too...and was shockingly gentle and quiet with the babe.

Can I just stop for a moment and take in the fact that Ash may be a phenom!?  I mean seriously she looks PHE-NOM-ENAL.  
Not fair, I tell you...to look that good.

We had such a fun time meeting the little one and getting some majorly overdue catch up conversation.

The littles were worn out on the way home, too...and good thing I had the camera.  How adorable is this!?

Yep, warms this Mommy's heart.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs