Thursday, May 19, 2011

b, the birthday boy

I had really great intentions of making sure Brad had pictures of his day on his birthday.  
Fail.  
I took one picture of us out for breakfast, and the rest of the day was undocumented.  We did make it a fantastic day.  I made Brad take the day off, we took the kids to daycare, and spent the day together.  It was awesome.

We picked up the kids {and Kasey} and went out to dinner, and then played the rest of the night.

Kind of a perfect day if you ask me...even though it wasn't my birthday :)

The kids figured out quickly that the walking toy they both used when they were learning to walk doubles as a fantastic ride down the hill in our back yard.




And of course, the boys find a way to make a game of it....

These kids certainly love their Daddy....and what a great Daddy he is.
Happy Birthday, B!! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ha! I love Fin's hair in the top picture. So cute.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs