Tuesday, May 31, 2011

making lemonade

Not literally making lemonade...I'm no Suzie Homemaker.

The rain on the other hand, I'll nicely call it lemons.  There may have been a few other choice words for the bad weather come out of my mouth, but today....we call it lemons.

Jacks decided to make the best of it, threw on his helmet, and took his truck on a drive.  Apparently to try to find the Mother Nature herself. 
She's probably still mad at me for this little stunt.



And yes, for those of you who know his sensory issues, as soon as the playing was done...the clothes had to come off IMMEDIATELY.  
Fun to be wet in the rain, not so fun in the garage :)

On a serious note - can we shoot a prayer up that the ground dries up SOONER than later!?
I know one farmer waiting to plant that would appreciate it {I'm sure they all would}.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs