Wednesday, June 1, 2011

best buds

Our kids may not know it yet, but they pretty much don't have a choice in their pick of friends.
We've already arranged best buds for them.

We were lucky to have some of my girlfriends and two of the boys over for dinner last week.
I may be bias, but there were some pretty cute kiddos running around over here.

I mean, just soak in this cuteness for a minute...

Finley thinks she's Cohen's Mommy.  And she pretty much takes after me, since she called him Parker the entire night instead of Cohen!  
Already mixing up her names.

This was by far the best picture of all of us. 
Jacks had already run away, and I'm not sure why not even one of the kids was looking, but at least we can document the fact that we were all together!

When I saw these two hugging un-prompted, I ran with my camera.  Well, turns out I didn't have to, they stayed this way for almost five minutes.
{Ah hem, arranged marriage, ah hem}



Here's the little mama, not letting Carissa take the baby by herself.  She had to help carry him out, too!  Too bad he already weighs as much as she does, even if he is a year younger, almost to the date...

Looking through the window....making sure Mommy didn't leave too. :)

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs