Monday, May 30, 2011

kip graduates...

You know life gets away with you when you realize you have more things to blog about than time to actually blog about them.
{and yes, Angry Birds may also be taking some of my time...}

This feels like AGES ago.
Kip's Graduation.

Jess, Kas, Kasey's bf Brady and I drove to Duluth the night before graduation.
Johnny was in town for goodness sake, we HAD to go.

We had so much fun.
I say it time and time again, but I am so fortunate to not only have such great sisters, but friends in them as well.
We danced, lost each other for a while...I tried finding Kara her future husband {who just happened to sit in front of us at the graduation ceremony.....pretty funny.}

All in all, a FANTASTIC time.

I mean, who else can I make the akward smiles with!?
Those girls keep me young.

After commencement, finally graduated!

Yippeee!



We are so proud of you, Kara.

The next day, she moved out of her house, packed her bags and headed to Europe.
Have you been following her adventure?
Do it here.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs