Thursday, May 12, 2011

mothers day

Mother's Day 2011.

I have to admit, I kind of love this day.  We decided to head out to the farm and have lunch with my parents, grandma, two aunts and uncles, and of course my kiddos.  Brad is so gracious that he even insisted I sit on the opposite end of the table for lunch, and he took the task of the little ones.
{Is that sad!?  I love my kids, but I LOVED the conversation, too.}

When we got to the farm, we had so much fun hanging out.
Here is my Mama, {the best in the biz, that's for sure} and my little sister, Kip.


Fin serenaded us with a little music...

Jacks was overjoyed with some mega tickle time with Kara...


And when he was tuckered out, a little cuddle time with Mom...

And really....even if I didn't have to change diapers for an entire day, it really boils down to these two littles...


'Cause this Mommy thinks they're the bomb.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs