Thursday, January 5, 2012

christmas eve

Christmas Eve is always a crazy day for us. We get up early, pack the car and we're off to Mankato for Christmas with the Reiter Family.

Sadly, only two pictures were taken.
Trying to keep the reigns on my two babies, as well as snuggling an ADORABLE babe, my camera just was not a priority.


Grandpa Scott with the Finster and baby Hadley.  See why I wanted to hold her!? She's so sweet.
And how appropriate that Fin also decided to keep her hand in her mouth for the pic.

Then, it's off to Hector for church and Christmas Eve with the Petersons.

If it isn't my little ones, it's my big kid that doesn't know where to look for the camera :)



Five of my favorite bambinos that ever roamed the earth.

My adorbs little sisters.

And is it just me, or is it harder to get everyone's heads in the picture every year!?
Kara made these adorable photo props...and we put them to good use.


And...we even got my Grandma in on the action.

And I can't finish the post without saying at midnight, the littlest (and by littlest I mean tallest) of the Peterson girls turned 21. Poor thing, there's no where to go in a small town on Christmas Day.

And no, she does not always look like this. But a good reason to post a fat-booth picture of the girl that rarely looks ugly?  Opportunity taken. 
You're welcome, Kas. I love you too.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs