Wednesday, January 4, 2012

walter christmas

The Saturday before Christmas marked the first of our many Christmases.
It was fun to have everyone (no one was missing this year!) from my Mom's side there.

The Finster with Gigi

Me and my Grandpa

Two of the greatest grandparents that ever existed.
We love them to pieces.

Daddy's Girl

Is it sad that the best pic with the great grand kids that I had was a silly-faced picture?
And can you tell we had woken Fin up for this? She wasn't terribly amused.




And the most exciting part of the day...
Becky, my godmother, and her boyfriend Paul got engaged.
In front of us all - it was a really fun moment to see, and we are SO excited for them!!
Now, off to download the rest of my Christmas pictures.....

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs