Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bahamas, Baby!

We were fortunate enough this last week to take a short trip to the Bahamas with the best group of people.  Our girlfriend Darcy was getting married, so what better reason to fly down?  The weather was awesome, and we had a really great time.  We came home with lots of funny stories, some horror stories about flights (I don't think Amanda and Ryan still have their luggage...and I'm not sure Gina and Tim are even home yet!!) but we had such a great time regardless.  We tried not to take any of it for granted - because we're all aware it may be our last huge trip all together!  
Brad and I swimming in the incredibly blue ocean.  At one point during the trip, I got so pummelled by a wave, my swimsuit was around my knees, and my brand new sunglasses never did surface!

All of the boys - we're so fortunate they get along as well as they do! (Maybe too well sometimes??)
Ready for the Meet & Greet

With our girl, Darc.

Checking out the Atlantis


Thanks for all of the fun, everyone...we had such a blast.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs