Sunday, October 19, 2008

Miyo Miyo Bo Biyo

Why the blog title, you ask? Because since Jack has moved into his big bed, we lay in there together every night for at least 20 minutes singing songs....and his favorite is the "Jackson, Jackson, Bo Backson" song....does it have a real name?? Well - since he calls our little niece Miya MiyO.....and it is usually the last song (and name) of the night.
It just so happens, today was Miyo's baptism.

Let me tell you, this little girl does NOT help my aching heart get over its baby itch. She is such a great baby, and a serious doll.
I have to put this one on there...."Staying Alive!" Just a tiny dancer.

Miya and her Sponsors, Jen, Rach, and Brad.

I only wish I had taken a picture of her in the most adorable little tutu I had Jess make for her. We also got her this necklace from Erin at the Vintage Pearl...and believe me, it is as cute as it looks online.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yes, its called "The Name Game". As Jacks godmother I have to ask that you please don't teach him the Chuck verse. Thank you.

Carissa said...

Or maybe you should teach him the Chuck verse:)

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs