Monday, October 27, 2008

The farm....and SNOW!?

This weekend we took a trip to the farm so Brad could help my Dad for the weekend. On Sunday, Brad brought Jack out in the tractor for about an hour...and let me tell you, the kid was in heaven. They weren't out there long...the snow stopped them from working.

On that note...why is it that every year, I am shocked when the first snow comes!? You'd think we would start to be ready for it...but not this girl. I dread it every year.

I do love how you can see the snow in this picture...and as Jack said "Mommy, it is WIIIIIINDY!"

Look at Brad trying to shield his face....yep - it was windy!

Since we had to come inside, Jack found his own little piece of machinery to play with. Thanks again for the fun weekend, G&G!!!


Oh Yeah - and Crazy KC too....

(She may hate me for that one...but it's so worth it)!)

1 comment:

Heidi Myhre said...

helloooo. i love your blog! thanks for posting all the pictures, that little monster of yours is adorable. i'll try to call you this afternoon!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs