Monday, September 14, 2009

30 Weeks and a Sneak Peek!

At my last doctor visit, we found out I have a bit of a liver issue with my pregnancy. I'm sure it will turn out to be nothing, so I'm not too terribly worried. I'll find out more next week at my next appointment. The best part about it - I got to see our baby again!
As you can see from the picture below, this little one looks EXACTLY like Brad. It was hard to get a great picture because he/she was moving SO MUCH (typical of a Hove baby) but we got this one.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

What a cutie. I can hardly wait to squeeze him/her. Love Gma Sandy

Sandy said...

What a cutie. I can hardly wait to squeeze him/her. Love Gma Sandy

Carissa said...

How precious! I hope everything is okay with the liver issue!

Marco Family said...

Thinking about you and the Baby! Hope everything is going to be ok! I think this one might be a girl!!!!!

Heidi Myhre said...

Awww...sweet baby! Can't wait to meet the little one. Thinking of you!

Jodee said...

What a sweet picture! I love ultrasound pictures! I hope your liver problem isn't too serious. Hang in there!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs