Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Darcy's Baby Shower

I know I've mentioned my friend Darcy before, and I swear we had been planning this shower for ages. We were so excited that Darc is pregnant with her first baby, and were so excited that our girlfriends could all be here for her shower.

Here she is... 20 weeks pregnant with Baby Hempel.

We had a "Bedtime for Baby" shower for her. Since they didn't find out the sex of the baby, we planned the shower around her bedding, which is adorable in sage and brown. I have more of the decorations below.

When I was 16 weeks pregnant, Darcy was only about 9 weeks along. Looking at my belly she said "I'll be lucky if I look like that in September". I was mortified, but she was right...she's such a cute preggers...I don't know how some people can be that way!! It has been so much fun to go through this pregnancy with Darc. We see each other at least weekly, so it's been so fun to see her belly grow and compare stories this time around. I swear sometimes I know more about her pregnancy than I pay attention to my own! It's amazing what having a 3-year-old does to being able to pay attention :)
Here are all of the girls at the shower. Marissa thought it was fitting to put a picture of the babe in there...can you spot it?



I had everyone bring a book, and as everyone arrived, we used the books for the centerpieces. It turned out pretty cute.

OK, ladies....who's next??? These are too fun to have!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs