Thursday, September 3, 2009

SuRpRiSe!!

So - let me start by saying I have the best girlfriends in the world. THE.VERY.BEST.

The weeks leading up to this weekend I was busy planning Darcy's baby shower. Well, to my surprise, the girls were doing the same for me. It's kind of disturbing how little I knew about what was going on for Saturday morning, but they threw me the cutest little baby shower. Now, I know, no one needs a shower for the second baby...and I had told them that. Since many of my friends weren't able to come to my shower for Jacks, so they planned one this time around. And when I say I was clueless - I was CLUELESS!

Carissa snapped this picture of me walking in the door, I thought it was weird they were all sitting in a circle, but until I saw my banner, I had no idea what was going on. Thank GOD she didn't take a picture of me totally losing my marbles, and having to run to the bathroom to compose myself before coming back out. Seriously - SHOCKED.

I LOVE my banner. My sister was obviously in on the secret, but I love what she did for the colors. Since Brad and I haven't decided if this will be our last babe or not, she said she HAD to add pink into it, even though we don't know what we're having. And since I was wearing pink that day, the girls say it's all good vibes :) One can only hope, right?

**Side bar - if it's a boy, I will be thrilled...I promise!

Jacks and Brad came by later...even my little man matched the decor!


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi Rachel! I have been reading your blog lately...hope you don't mind! I saw it first on Mandy's. I have a blog as well. Check out http://shelly-metheboys.blogspot.com/ Sounds like you had a great time at your "surprise" shower. You have such great friends! Take Care, Shelly (Sohre) Cornish

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs