Monday, September 7, 2009

Birthday on the Farm

This year for Beckett's birthday, Jess - party extraordinaire - had the party at the farm for a full-on farm themed birthday party. It was SO MUCH FUN. The kids all love the farm, and Jack constantly asks when the next time is we can go out there - but Beckett takes it over the top with his loves of tractors...hence, the theme.

The day started off with a fun hayride.

Hoe-down, girlies.


I love this, Jacks and Grandpa waving at each other.
And I couldn't NOT put this one up... Gigi needed a bit of help getting off of the trailer, and this is how my Dad decided to get her down. I wish I only got a picture of the big slug she gave him when she was finally back on her feet!





Happy Birthday, Becker Boo!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

looks like a fun day at the farm!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs