Saturday, September 5, 2009

Last Weekend

We had quite the busy weekend. Two baby showers, Miya's birthday party, dinners, and people staying at our house...it was great. We had such a great time, we only wish we could all get together more often! Here are some pictures from the weekend...

The boys - aren't we lucky they all get along so well? Sometimes too well....?




We made a quick stop to visit Baby Donovan...Jack loved him up as usual.
And after Miya's party, it was off to dinner...

And an intense game of Catch Phrase. I think my baby thought it was in labor from all of the laughing...my belly hurt so badly the next day!

Apparently sunglasses are a must?




Probably the funniest person I've ever seen play...Alyssa had us busting a gut! The girl can NOT play without making it a game of charades...
I wish weekends like these never had to end, but I was ready for some sleep that's for sure!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs