Wednesday, November 4, 2009

37 Weeks, and Time for Photoshop


37 Weeks...

What do I say? I'm pretty much ready. I have been getting hot flashes (this never happened with Jacks...I think I was just constantly a hot-box with him) and my face was so red in this picture I had to turn it to black and white. I wish I could photoshop myself a bit thinner, but alas...not gonna happen. Reality check I guess! When Brad got back from India I asked him (why, I'm not sure....) if I got bigger while he was gone, and his reply was "Well, you look..................due." You've got to love a man that breaks it to you gently. :)

It's starting to hit me that soon we'll have two kids. I know everyone tells you that your life will be not twice as hard and crazy, but like 10 times harder, and I just hope we're ready for it! We have some baby things sitting out now to get Jacks used to the fact that he can't climb into everything, and it might be working. Sunday, there were about 3 time-outs for climbing in the baby seat, and today he hasn't even paid attention to it.

My doctor says the reason women are ready to give birth is because of their last month, and I pretty much agree. Three weeks and counting, and if I didn't want this baby to cook a little bit longer, I would say bring it on tomorrow...this Mama is ready!! All joking aside, I do want the baby to hang out in there as long as it can, but I think everyone that's had a baby knows what I'm talking about :)

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Looking good Mama!

Heidi Myhre said...

I think you look absolutely adorable!

The Remme's said...

You look super cute Rachel! And I agree...no matter how crappy you feel, I would take a babe that cooks for the right amount of time over one that comes too early. (my aunt always says: they are way easier when they are inside :) Good luck and best wishes over the next couple weeks! You are almost a mama to two little ones!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs