Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hmmmm....

I am so tired I can't even think of a title for this post, how sad is that!? Oh well. Last night Darcy came over to celebrate my due date. I wish she was coming over to celebrate a baby, but either way was fun. We decided we had to take one last picture of the two of us pregnant together. It has been so fun to share this time with her, and before we know it her little one will be here too!! (Although she'll probably feel like me at that point!)

Little Mr. Show-Off
Jacks loves Darcy...he always asks for me to go away so they can play just the two of them!
And his newest game is to pretend he's a baby...hmmm...wonder why!?
After Darcy left, we went to the mall to pick up our stockings that were supposed to be done at 5:00, and when we got there the guy said he hadn't even started them yet! I needed to get some walking in (trying ANYTHING to get labor started...) and to burn some time, Brad and Jacks went in a photo booth. Neither one of us thought they would turn out, but they ended up being adorable....
It turned out to be a fun night - I guess it wasn't such a bad thing baby decided not to join us quite yet!

2 comments:

Heidi Myhre said...

Love all your posts, Rach!! I am impressed that you have your Christmas tree up already. Oooh, I hope your babe comes soon!

Carissa said...

You and Darcy look so cute! Love your new look to your blog.

And come on baby....we are impatiently waiting!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs