Monday, November 30, 2009

Brad's Trip to India

I guess this post is past due. There is a reason why I am listed as super dad and not the blogger on our homepage! Rachel will be posting more to date posts very soon.

A little over a month ago, I had an opportunity to take a little trip over to India to work side by side with our off-shore team. It was a very interesting trip and I really got to see how different life is over there. It took a while for my internal clock to adjust to the 10.5 hour difference, but once it did I had no problem working the day shift then returning to my hotel at night to work on the US-day shift.

While I was there I did get a chance to do some brief sight-seeing. I took a day trip to Mysore; which is the second largest city in Karnataka. On the trip I was able to see many things, including a number of temples, tour Mysore palace built in 1912, and visit a bird sanctuary. The day was jam packed with car rides all around the countryside. I saw sugarcane and rice fields, animals on the roads and many, many people!

Overall, I had a great time and it was a once in a lifetime experience. I know Rachel was excited that I made it home in time to great little Fin! Jack was also very excited to meet me at the airport.



-Brad

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs