Monday, November 2, 2009

A pirate, really!?

Last week, we finally got around to carving our pumpkins. We decided it's much more fun for Jacks to watch than it was to try and carve out the designs he chose for us! Jacks doesn't like the feeling of a lot of things with his sensory stuff, so it was hilarious to watch him try to touch the guts of the pumpkins, but he at least tried and that's all we ask!


Here's how they turned out. He picked a witch for Brad, and a pirate skull for me. Doesn't he know I don't like pirates!? I sawed off the nose and couldn't get it back on right, but everything else turned out OK!
I'm not quite sure why, but Jacks insisted on making this face when I took the picture...maybe he was acting scared? Who knows....
Halloween pics coming soon!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Great artwork Rach! You did a good job!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs