Friday, November 13, 2009

Girls Weekend

Last weekend, the girls were pretty home sick (I mean, how can you NOT miss us here!?) so they both decided to drive down for a girl's weekend. We had so much fun. Friday we had dinner, Saturday we shopped all day (and my feet certainly could prove all the walking around) and Saturday night our Mom came for dinner. It was so much fun - we're so glad they came!!


The pictures are pretty funny. Tate decided he was going to take the pictures for us, and he did a great job on the one of all of us above. He wanted to take one of just me, so this is the first one he took. He said he had covered the flash and didn't like it so he wanted to take another one....

And THISSSSSSSSSSSSS is what he took. HOLY HANNAH. Thanks a lot, Tater. Mr. 5-year-old thought it was hilarious, so I didn't delete it. Instead I guess I'm sharing my HUGE belly with the world. But I guess it will be a reminder some day of why I thought I was going to go into labor last weekend...



No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs