Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If I Only Knew

Let me start by saying Jacks is MUCH more interested in taking pictures these days than being in them. And typically, when he gets his hands on the camera...pictures turn out like these that were taken by him.

So...when he said "Make a funny face with Fin Fin, Mommy!" of course I did because I knew it would only be the top of my head or of my ever-flattering sweet sweet muffin top.... little did I know he'd actually get us in the frame! I mean, come on...no one would make this face thinking it would actually be a picture...

I smiled for one for him too...what a surprise we got when this showed up on my PC when I uploaded the pictures! If I only knew...I would have put my sweater on earlier!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

You have a photographer on your hands!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs