Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring!?

Today is cold....really cold. And I refused to wear a jacket this morning. So when I ran out to run an errand at lunch, I was reminded of how cold it was....really cold.


Sunday on the other hand was AWESOME. It was one of those days you can only really love and enjoy when you've been cooped up inside all winter in the coldest state possible. (Is it not the coldest?? Because it feels like the coldest.) After Brad and Jacks got back from Target Field, and Fin and I got back from a girl's day with Avery, we spent the ENTIRE rest of the afternoon and evening outside. That is by FAR the most Fin has ever been outside in her lifetime, since I was pretty much a Mama bear making my little cub hibernate all winter.

And all it takes is one spring day to remind you of a few things...


Rolling down hills might be one of the most fun things a little guy can do (although thank GOD there aren't pictures of me doing it too, because I'm pretty sure I had just as much fun)


It's almost time for water play...pretending there was an actual Slip 'n Slide there...there may have been some nice grass stains had there actually been green grass to make them.


Sooner than later it will be fall and football season again



Finding a way to have your baby sister ride in a wagon with you is all you need to make your afternoon.

And riding in a car for that matter. I can just picture this 13 years from now...Jacks with his new license pulling away waving and Fin looking at him like "Let's get out of here!" And NO, we did not let her actually ride with him.
Other people DO exist!! Gary stopped by to say hi :)


And we actually do have neighbors...Nina and Quinn (our favorite neighbors) came over to play. They hadn't even met Fin yet! I'm not kidding when I said we were hibernating!

There is no better play-mate than your Daddy...they're Best Buds.
Man, this little lady melts my heart.

And her big brother??? He's had my heart for a long time...
Now does anyone have connections with the weather man?? Because I'm pretty sure we'd like to order these days for all of April, too!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

They warm my hearts too!!!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs