Wednesday, June 23, 2010

an anniv

Today is my sister and BIL's anniversary. And when I say Brother-in-Law, I should really just say brother, because that's what he is. In a house of all girls, brothers weren't really in our vocabulary, until this guy came around.

They've been together so long I almost don't remember life without Eric in our lives. I mean, I think I was 15 when they started dating. He's known and been through every boyfriend I've had. Every.Boyfriend....Woof. :)

Today is their anniversary. Almost a big anniversary.


So Happy Anniversary to the couple that let me live with them when I moved home from Chicago, has made me laugh more times than I can count, has given me three children I truly love as my own, introduced my family to a great place to worship, and taught me a little more about marriage.

The Hoversons {heart} you guys more than you know.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Awwww, thanks! XOXOXO

Sandy said...

Rach, what a nice message and ? about the 15 y/o pic of you that I don't see. Chicken?

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs