Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sitting Duck

I'm trying to get caught up on blogging. When Google throws you a non-working blog for a few weeks you realize how much of life happens in such a short period of time.
These are Finley sitting. She was exactly 5 months and 8 days old when she learned how to sit. Sigh. She now is crawling. Well, let me take that back. She is scooting. Across the room. With her little legs following the best they can. And her favorite activity?? Standing next to the ottoman with toys on it. Yep. Baby life is over. SIGH (did you hear that one??) Because I'm pretty sure if I sigh loud enough time actually might just stop for me for a few weeks. No? Siiiiiiiigh again.

I love the little chub she's turned into. And note to Kasey - those are not rubber bands around her wrists :)




Maybe a video should be next to show how mobile she is. But for now, I'm too busy picking her up to keep her from walking.


1 comment:

Carissa said...

She is growing up so fast! I can't wait to see her next week!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs