Monday, August 30, 2010

the cutest monsters you ever did see

So, we all know my sister is creative, right??? Right. I reap all benefits from her creativeness. Seriously. So when she suggested we share Beckett and Jackson's birthdays this year?? Done and done. Benefit reaped again. I provide the clean house and food, she provides the cute stuff.
For reals.
I'm pretty sure she concocted up the Monster theme far before she suggested we have their party together...but it was adorable as always. Plus, aren't they the two cutest monsters you've seen?? Maybe I'm a bit bias...

{the hoversons}

And I'm pretty sure after this was taken Jess said "Yep, it looks like Jacks is choking Fin". Ah, the joys of trying to get a good photo.

And here's some party randomness. We really always have such a fun time at our parties, but it was definitely nice to combine them. I just {ahem} can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve for next year! :) {and yes, she's picked the theme!} Hee hee.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs