Monday, August 2, 2010

time warp

I'm no scientist. I'm no Doc from Back to the Future. I'm not exactly sure how this time travel thing works...
What I do know is someone decided to fast forward through the last four years.
That little tiny baby I took home from the hospital...
That little man that was excruciatingly late to come into the world...
The one that had to wear preemie clothes for the first month of his life...
He is all of the sudden HUGE and TALL and FOUR YEARS OLD. Holy Hannah. FOUR.
I don't know why I feel like that's getting so old. My friend Gina told me the other day he will never be a toddler again.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?? :)

{Jackson Pete, 3 days old}

{One year old} {two}
{three}
{almost four - last weekend}
Happy Birthday, Little Petey. The day you've been talking about for WEEKS is finally here!

Here's to hoping FOUR is YOUR YEAR TO SHINE.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs