Tuesday, August 31, 2010

baby {showered}

We have definitely reached the time in our lives where the theme is BABIES.

Let me tell you how exciting that is for me. With a 4 year old on my hands, it's SO MUCH FUN to have girlfriends having babies...and more babies...and then let's add a few more.
Carissa is due the day after Finster's first birthday. With a boy. A boy that will be named Cohen {I know, how CUTE!}
This weekend Darcy, Liz and I threw a shower for her...and it couldn't have been more fun. Let me tell you - this little man is going to be more showered than he knows :)
Here's me and the guest of honor...

The decor....{thanks, Jess for the idea and the hard work!}

The theme was all about the Little Man. Ties, mustaches, the works.

Oh yeah - and some of the girls asked where to get the little lovie with his name on it...you can find one here.

And here's who we've been referring to as "Preggers". I couldn't elaborate at the time since Amanda wasn't very far along, but I can say how excited we are to have TWO babies on the way!


A little prop action...

All of the ladies

We can't wait to meet you, Little Cohen!!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Love your blog:) Such a great shower! Thanks again! Oh, and I stole your collage picture for my blog:)

Carissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs