Thursday, January 27, 2011

a {much overdue} visit

This week, when Heidi called to tell me she was coming to the cities, I was ECSTATIC!
It had been WAAAAY too long since we had seen each other.  I mean, seriously.

Heidi recently moved about 15 hours closer to us.  And even though it's still quite a drive to get to her, I have a feeling we will be seeing MUCH more of her in the future!

She left her little beauties with her sister, but I can't wait to see them soon, too!
Of course Carissa was here as well, along with her Mr. Man!


I couldn't resist a shot with the kiddos together.  I mean, really - how cute is Cohen!? He's getting to be such a chunkster!


 

Finny was so obsessed with Cohen, oohing and aahing over him with little squeals.  It was hard to even get a picture of the two of them because she wouldn't get her head out of his face! :)

Come back SOON, Heids...and next time, bring the girlies.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs