Monday, January 3, 2011

a time {out} to remember

Please look close at the following photo, and take note:
This little man is on a SERIOUS time out, and is only almost as angry as his Mommy.
Also, the color on the wall behind him...

 

And just WHY is this little man on a time out??






Have you guessed yet!?







 

Yep, that's a roller straight to his little sister's head.

As I was going through the entire house touching up paint
{side note: Holy Hannah there are a lot of "dings" in the wall with a four year old!}
 Jacks asked if we could paint together.  I told him we could as soon as Brad could come downstairs.

I went up to see how long Brad was going to be
{he was installing a new faucet...a total fix-it weekend}
and when I came down, all I heard was "Hide, Finny, Hide!"

That's like nails on a chalkboard to a Mom.
I found her laughing away, loving the new 'do.

As angry as I was at him, I had to giggle.  I mean, the kid can't write write better blog material if he tried. 

2 comments:

Mergen's said...

Too funny! You have your hands full! We are doing the touch ups in our house, too :) Thought we were the only ones that had to do that.

Carissa said...

That is pretty funny:) Hope it came out of Fin's hair easily!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs