Saturday, January 22, 2011

what she's up to...

A girlfriend made a comment yesterday that I haven't updated on Finster lately on my blog.
Since she is changing so much still, I thought I'd give a quick one.

She lurves to be outside.  And even though it's a -17 out right now, she is still begging to be out.  Her cheeks can be icicles and she still cries when it's time to come in.  I think she and I both are aching for spring.

She's a little character.  She laughs ALL of the time, and thinks she's as hilarious as the rest of us do.  She cracks herself up all of the time.  Seriously.
She is SUCH a girl.  All things accessories.  
She has taught us that everything {yes, EVERYTHING} can be worn either as a bracelet or a necklace.
She still loves babies.  You know those women, or even the girls you knew in high school, that you think were put on this earth to be a Mom?
 I think Finster is one of them.  Give her a baby and you've given her bliss.


When I brought the kiddos to the doctor last week, she weighed in at a whopping 19.5 pounds.  Still a peanut.
She still is happiest when she's in her Mommy's arms, but she's getting better, especially with her Aunt Jess.  She passes up Mommy any day for her, but quickly comes right back.

The last few weeks have been nothing short of tough for the two of us.  For some reason, she has NOT been sleeping.  I'm talking up for HOURS in the middle of the night.  INTENSE screaming...whaling in fact.
Cut to Tuesday, when I realized she got a tooth.  On the bottom, next to the two that have been sitting there for months.  Huh, teething - I figured the mild fevers and not sleeping may have been that...so I guess that was it.
UNTIL I had her that same night, tickling her upside down.  She had popped in three molars as well!
  Three.Molars.
Good GOD no wonder she hadn't been able to sleep, poor girl probably thought her mouth was going to explode.  Ahhhhh, mother of the year, I am.  Don't dispute it, people.  Now let me take a nap.

Last but not least, last week in my quest to create all things hand-made, I made about 10 new hair accessories for Finley's hair.  Now, yes, I know that a glue gun doesn't come close to a sewing machine, but hey - it's a start.

And let's get real, the girl can use all the help she can get in the hair-taming department.
Need proof??


No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs