Tuesday, January 25, 2011

where it all goes down...

Welcome to my little blog space...where all of the magic happens??

This room doubles as both our spare room and office since we unfortunately don't have one in our house.
But if you're here, you know it's called Kara's Room.

My small desk, and my chair that I {heart} a ton.
I got it at my favorite antique store. With a little paint, stain, and distressing, it was perfect for the room.

A cheesy self-portrait. Gotta love it. 
 The mirror was a Homegoods clearance purchase. Again, spray paint goes a long way!
This cluster is when you walk in the door. 
{and it bugs me that on the website they have it hanging the other way...believe me, this is the only direction the holes allow it to be hung}.

Print is an Etsy purchase, and the square card is from my favorite little store...i like you.
I wanted to keep the room light and simple, and I love the way it turned out. Seriously simple.

Pillows - Target
Bedding - West Elm
Magnet Board - Jonathan Adler {I had seen it online and loved it, and what do you know...Patina had it!}
Frame - Thrift store - still in the box for 10 cents. {I love a good deal!}
So, that's it. I had gotten an email asking where I blog from... Consider yourself toured. :)

1 comment:

The Remme's said...

Oh my gosh....I was just thinking about ordering the same comforter for our spare bedroom from west elm! So funny...and I was going to pair it with yellow :)

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs