Thursday, December 30, 2010

random pandemonium

Oh really?  I should be posting about Christmas, and all of the fun things we've done in the last three weeks since I've posted a real post?  Hmph.  I missed the memo.  Instead, you get what is going through my head at this exact moment.

First and foremost, I'm annoyed.  Not at anything in particular, but because I simply cannot get the song "Whip my Hair" by Willow Smith out of my head.  Yeah, you read that right.  And I'm hating myself as much as you're disliking me right now....believe me!

Why are there always so many apple Jolly Ranchers in a pack?  I'm not sure I will ever understand, but if you like them, stop by my office...I'll give you a grip of them.  The only thing worse than a green JR is Apple Pucker :)

Wow, I'm sounding like a negative nelly, and I'm actually having a fantastic morning thus far!  Change of thought...

I'm not sure which was funnier.  The fact that I thought something was wrong with my car this morning, the moment I realized the belt of my jacket was flapping in the rain and wind, or the car next to me that I could actually see laughing when I slowly pulled it back into my car.  She then gave me a good thumbs up.  When was the last time you got a legit thumbs up??  It was a hilarious moment in my life.  Loved it, and made me giggle the whole way to work.

I think my last post like this I expressed something I'd like to add to my life.  Well, I am going to learn to sew in 2011.  I will, people.  Oh yes, I will.  Look out for more hand-made items than you ever care to see.  First up on my list, hem my own pants.  Second, learn to perfect the ruffle.  Yes, yes I will.  And I'm excited about it.  Maybe I can join Darcy on her quilt-sewing, no-sleeping, wine-drinking weekends.  Yippee!

I enjoyed so much about our Christmas this year.  I am so blessed with great family, fun kiddos, lots of snow, and a car for Brad that he isn't worried about driving in all of the snow :)  It was So.Much.Fun. as always.  I promise a good post soon to prove it.

Loves, Rach

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To give you a smile about the song "Whip my Hair," you should youtube Jimmy Fallon's rendition of the song where he sings it as Neil Young, joined by Bruce Springstein.

And I hear ya on the green jolly ranchers. Gross! Kind of like orange starburst. Although you know just how many of those come in a pack so there's no surprise there.

Can't wait to see your Christmas pics!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs