Wednesday, December 1, 2010

finley's flower party

Well, she did it....Finley turned a year old even though I asked her VERY politely not to :)

Thanks to Jess, of course, and her decor, it was an incredibly cute party, I may add! I liked the theme of Avery's birthday last year so much, I asked Jess if she could just re-do her stuff for Fin, so I've had all of her decorations for almost a year. Now THAT is what I call planning ahead!

We were so lucky to have so much of our family at the party! Some friends couldn't come since it was Thanksgiving weekend, but it was still a good turnout.

And here's the party gal...I adore her outfit so much. I think I'll have her wear it every day.

I think everyone got the memo that the girl is baby obsessed. She got a few dolls and tons of accessories, including two strollers that she can NOT stop pushing all around our house. It's totally adorable how much she loves them!
AND...the CAKE!
{Jess, I wasn't planning to have you so large in the collage, but I like the way it turned out} :)

She did pretty well at destroying her cute little smash cake. She MAY have had some practice before the big day.
Clearly it wouldn't be a party without a picture like this :)
Although, this time we spiced it up a bit...I know, we're hot, aren't we??
It was a great party.
Happy Birthday, My Finster. Your Mommy and Daddy love you.

2 comments:

Marco Family said...

adorable!!! But I am not surprised at all!Happy Birthday little Fin!!!

The Remme's said...

so so so cute....I want her headband!!!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs