Friday, December 17, 2010

our little family {photos}

I'm fairly certain I can't put into writing how much I simply adore these photos.
It could be the fact that I adore our photog, and that she has the ability to capture our family unlike any other....

I wanted to get these pictures taken early enough to still be outside, but as close as possible to Finley's birthday, so we picked a random November weekend a few months ago. It was the last nice weekend of the fall. I think within four days of these pictures, there was over a foot of snow on the ground.
{WHEW}


I mean, really....just LOOK at these pics.






As a Mom, I especially {heart} this picture.
I mean, who steps out from behind the camera to get a picture with their kids, and to get BOTH of them smiling!?
HELLO, amazing!



And if you come to our house and look through these pictures, Jack will without a doubt tell you this is his Mom's favorite picture. Seriously, can you wrap Jack up in a package and put everything he is into a picture?
She did.

And then there's this little lady...I'm not sure who makes who giggle more, her or her Daddy.


How about that little random tooth hanging out over his lip? Some day he'll have a pair back, but it's going to be a while.
I can just hear {All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth}

I could truly eat her cute little goodness up.


When Jacks found suckers, it was pretty much over.
I love these two sucking away.


Apparently Finster is too little to bribe, she just couldn't part with the pop.


And really - I may give him the most grief in the world, but I'm lucky to have such a great man.
It helps that he's the best Dad I know...

I love you, my adorable little fam.

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

'Adorable little fam' is right! You have an amazing family -- and are an amazingly beautiful and talented lady. :-)

Carissa said...

Amazing pictures Rache!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs