Thursday, March 10, 2011

california - day one

Last week, to celebrate our anniversary, Brad and I took a trip to Cali.

We were SO excited.  I can't lie and say I wasn't nervous and anxious to leave the kids, but my sister is THE most amazing person, and took the kids for us.  I could write an entire blog post just on the stories Jacks told us when we got home, so I know they were in great hands. 
{I only feel awful I don't have good sleepers!}

I have to warn you, I am going to do a post for each day we were there.
I figured this is easier than having a hundred pictures per post!?

I mean, only 406 pictures were taken....ha.

So here we go, Cali - day one:

When we got there, we got to our rental car, and immediately started driving. 
I take that back. First, we got an In 'n Out burger...THEN we drove :)

First, we hit Hollywood

{Winning!}
We had to laugh that the very first star we saw was this one.

After a long wining drive through the Hollywood Hills, we were on to Beverly Hills.


We drove downtown, and saw just about everything we could. 
Brad has never been, so it was SO.MUCH.FUN. to see everything.
The only disappointment, no celebs.  This smut reading girl would have loved a little run-in.

We finally got back to our hotel, and the sunset above was the view waiting for us from our room!

Getting ready to go out to dinner...


A quick plan of action for the upcoming days, THANK YOU iPad and Google Maps!

That would be Brad, and one of the largest Margaritas I have ever seen. Stupid big.



And it was an early to bed night with all of the traveling and early start to the day.
So fun, but more fun to come :)

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Fun, Fun, Fun. I can hardly wait to read each day. And Rach, You look AWESOME! B, not too bad yourself. Love M

Unknown said...

I was in Mexican heaven!!!!

Anonymous said...

For real, you look adorable. New bangs??

and I love the big margarita. So funny.

and I'm sick of hearing about Charlie Sheen. Just saying. :)

Erica Wirtz said...

You are always so stylish and cute. I'm envious of your adorableness!

Carissa said...

Amazing pics! Looks like you had a blast!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs