Monday, March 28, 2011

st patty


When I started writing this post, I seriously couldn't believe it had been a year since this one.
How are they getting so big so fast!?
And yes, Jacks is wearing the exact same outfit as last year.
In fact, he is four inches taller and the exact same weight.  When will that happen to me??

{Side note : Jacks is now picking out his own clothes.  At first, this meant he had a track suit for every day of the week.  Yesterday, he cried because we couldn't find a tie that fit him right.  He wears a dress shirt every day if I let him.  Oh, how will it be when Fin wants to change five times a day!?!?}

{Side note x 2 : I dropped Fin off at a different daycare today since her daycare Mom is on vacation.  When I told them her name, they asked if she was Irish.  That made me remember I hadn't yet put these pictures on the blog yet....and no, we're still not Irish.  Although I'm pretty sure in college I tried to drink like I was.}

So here you go....my Little Leprechauns circa 2011 St. Patty's Day.
As you can see by the glazed eyes, Finster had pneumonia.  
SUMMER!!!?  WHERE ARE YOU!?

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Who would Jacks see wearing a perfectly ironed dress shirt daily that would make him want to wear one too? HMMMN?

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs