Saturday, March 12, 2011

california - day three

Day three: Saturday

We started the morning later than anticipated.  The best part of the trip was that we were pretty much on NO schedule.  Sleeping in until 8:00am?  That is unheard of in our house, so we were OK with taking our time to get on the road.

We checked out, got packed up, and were on our way down the Pacific Coast Highway to San Diego.

Brad said this was his favorite part of the entire trip.  {Besides me hyperventilating over Chucky}
It was an awesome 82 degrees on our drive, and we were in heaven!

I know, I'm a sucker for back-lit palm trees, what can I say!?
And with a convertible to shoot them from...there are more than a few on my camera.
This was my sad attempt at taking a picture of one of the most gorgeous cars we have ever seen following us through Laguna Beach.  Also included, one of the most beautiful women we've ever seen driving it.  Short of turning around and snapping her picture, I did my best...
Brad was disappointed we didn't get a better shot!



I whip my hair, people.

GORG.  Nothing but complete gorgeousness.

Don't you love how you can see B holding the camera??  Hee hee.

Waiting for Brad, I decided to show how I spent my trip in the car.  And a bird flew RIGHT into my shot. 
Oh, Karma...apparently my camera was on your good side!

Having a quick cocktail at the hotel once we settled in.

And then...it was off to see ANG!  So blessed to have great friends to visit when we were out there.


 And I'm fairly certain there were some major shenanigans being told between the two of us here.... Love you, lady!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs