Friday, March 11, 2011

california - day two

Cali - day two started out at Universal Studios.
Since I couldn't get tickets to Ellen, this was second best :)

I remember LOVING Universal as a kid, so I was excited to go back, and knew it would be right up Brad's alley.

I also love the fact that we took so many pictures together.  I have a ton of randoms I took through the park, but since they're boring to anyone that wasn't there with us, I'll keep those to myself!  We rarely actually take a picture together, so we are set for a good year.



And then this is the point in the day where we needed to sit down...
I really can't believe I'm even telling this part of our day, as it was the WORST part of the trip for me.
The House of Horrors.
What we thought was going to be a museum of sorts that showed artifacts from scary movies just happened to be the most horribly scary haunted house I have ever seen in my life.

I wish I was kidding when I mentioned the following facts:
1} I was squeezing B's hand so hard he lost the feeling in his thumb.
2} I screamed bloody murder so hard and so many times my throat was sore the rest of the day.
3} I saw Child's Play when I was in fourth grade, and the REAL LIVE Chucky was enough to send me into hyperventilation when he touched me. 
4} Yes, they touch you.
5} As I was trying to catch my breath when we were done, Brad asked if I needed to stop.  I hung my head down and started crying. 
True story.  Like I said, down-right embarrassing.

If you want to see how truly scary it is, Ellen sent one of her staff members through....you can't tell how pitch black it was though.


Needless to say, we sat down for a beer after that.


{Uh huh, my thoughts exactly}


Friday night, we were off to one of the most exciting parts we had planned for our trip...seeing ERIK!
He recently moved to LA, and we were pumped to be able to see him, it had been WAY too long.



{Don't worry, people...not only was he in our wedding, my hubs took the picture}

I just truly adore this man.  
Without him, there wouldn't be a Rach and Brad {he introduced us!}

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs