Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas was great this year. We didn't do as much running around as we typically do, which all three of us were grateful for. Christmas Eve morning was spent with the Reiter's in Mankato...and for my first time was at a hotel. They used to do this all of the time when Brad was a kid, but Jack and I had always gone to Arnie and Gail's house, which we missed this year.  (Although, I have to say - the long halls were nice for Jack to run and burn off energy.)

Next it was off to Hector to make it to church, and then off to the farm. Jacks walked through the door at my parent's house and said "It's Christmas at the farm!!" when he saw all of the decorations, he was very excited.

It was fun to have Jack understand what Christmas was this year. He had been looking forward to it since all of the presents went under the tree, and knew that Santa was coming, too. He got so many great gifts, and loves to play with all of them already. Good thing Brad and Jacks are home this week so they can play with all of them!

I know I've mentioned it before - but the three of us are nearly incapable of taking a good picture together. This was seriously the best one there was....we just laugh.

Me and my sissies....they're just the BEST.
Grandpa Keith and Grandma Sandy with their grandkids. Some were more excited about taking a picture than others :)

Jacks and Tony

Opening Santa gifts - with no clothes on!? Shocker!
My little Jack-in-a-Box

The only way we could get them all to sit together was to have them stick their tongues out, but it's adorable...and so are they. There's more pictures in the December slide show...you know me, way too many to post! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs